SERVPRO of Glenview is Hiring!
SERVPRO of Glenview is currently hiring Production and Cleaning Technicians.
Primary Role: Respond to service calls as needed. Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO® Production Guidelines. Communicate with crew chief and/or production manager to make sure all customer needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel, as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed.
Expectations: Production processes are performed according to SERVPRO® Production Guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief (or production manager) and customers are timely and accurate. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and in proper working order.
Requirements for our Technicians include but are not limited to:
- Must place high priority on customer satisfaction
- Must have valid driver's license with a reasonable driving record
- Must have a professional appearance and a great work attitude
- Able to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must have high school diploma or a GED certificate
- We provide 24-hour emergency services, so we require that our technicians be willing to work on call as needed. Some night and weekend work may be required.
Please call 847-832-9300 for more information or email your resume to suzie.koivun@SERVPROglenview.com