Advanced Technology and Techniques
Documenting damage thoroughly and accurately is key to reducing disputes over the scope of loss and faster claim approvals from insurance carriers. And fast and accurate settlements result in lower costs and happier customers that can get their lives back on track to preloss condition more quickly.
Documenting damage can be a time-consuming process. Photographs might not always capture every aspect of loss in a room, or there's a chance one angle or perspective wasn't enough to clearly show damage or items for inventory. The process of individually photographing each wall or corner of each room pales in comparison to a computer-rendered virtual "walk-through" 3D image.
SERVPRO® of Glenview is excited to announce that our team of professionals now has the capability to produce 3D images that show in much greater detail the scope of damage and loss that our team mitigates, which is helpful not only for insurance adjusters processing the claim, but also for the contractors who are part of the restoration process.
We invite you to check out the innovative technology we use to produce 3D images for our customers on the Matterport YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6k7BrgeUkA&t=15s
Realtors, Insurance Agents, Property Managers, and Contractors are some of the professionals whose businesses could truly benefit from having 3D images available for their clients. Call our office to learn more about our 3D Imaging Service - 847-832-9300.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.