Water Emergency? Fast Response Time Is CRUCIAL!
24 Hour Emergency Service
Being available 24/7 means we don't adhere to "regular" business hours. Why? Because water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours! SERVPRO® Franchise Professionals provide emergency water restoration services every day of the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Need Emergency Service?
Call SERVPRO® of Glenview NOW: 847-832-9300
A Fast Response Is Crucial in Water Emergencies
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is essential. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency.
An immediate response helps to minimize the damage, the cleaning, and the restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property as it's absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, your belongings, and more. Our SERVPRO® crew arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
Do you know what happens in a water emergency? Say there's an emergency where an extensive amount of water is suddenly everywhere... your sump pump fails during a heavy rain, or your washer hose bursts in the middle of a wash cycle...
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall, heavy with the water it absorbed, begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread, especially in prime conditions
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically
- Replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive and costly
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants
To minimize the initial water damage, secondary damage, and possible mold damage, you need to call on experts to mitigate the damage. Rest assured you can count on SERVPRO® of Glenview to respond to your emergency call. We are Here to Help!®